Last updated: 2020-01-19
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Your Email Address, for managing your account, sending you invoices, and periodically sending you information and offers in our Newsletter (unless you opt out by unsubscribing).
- Device Information (e.g. operating system version, IP address, browser version, and device type) and information collected via analytics tools, for the purpose of improving the Service and understanding our users.
- Your tasks and other app data, for the purpose of syncing your data among all the devices you use to access the Service (unless you opt out by disabling Cloud Sync).
Confidentiality, Security, and Cross-Border Data Transfer
As Stripe, IBM Cloudant, and Google AppEngine use servers in the USA, if you do not live in the USA, then your personal data is transferred to a country that may have fewer data protection guarantees than your own. In this case you may wish to disable Cloud Sync in your Marvin settings, since then only very basic information about you will ever leave your computer, let alone your country.
We may use analytics to track:
- Which site referred you to the Service
- How long you use the Service
- Information about your computer
- Basic information about how you use the Service, e.g. which strategies you activate
We collect this information via our analytics partners to see how you use the Service in order to improve it. Your IP address is anonymized and no identifying information (such as your name or email address) is provided to analytics partners.
We use tracking technologies on our Website (https://amazingmarvin.com) to identify and target potential customers for advertisements. If you came to our Website by clicking on an advertisement, then it may also be tracked in our Apps if/when you become a customer. This helps us to know which advertisement campaigns are effective. If you did not find Amazing Marvin through an advertisement, then this tracking is completely disabled.
Use of your email address
When you sign up for the Service, your email address is added to our Newsletter mailing list, which we use to send periodic updates and offers. Each email sent in this way contains an unsubscribe link, which you can use to opt out of the Newsletter.
We may also contact you personally in regards to your use of the Service, for example if there are problems with your subscription payment and your account is in danger of being canceled.
You can completely delete your account in your account settings.