Last updated: 2017-06-25
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Your Email Address, for managing your account, sending you invoices, and periodically sending you information and offers in our Newsletter (unless you opt out by unsubscribing).
- Device Information (e.g. operating system version, IP address, browser version, and device type) and information collected via analytics tools, for the purpose of improving the Service and understanding our users.
- Your tasks and other app data, for the purpose of syncing your data among all the devices you use to access the Service (unless you opt out by disabling Cloud Sync).
We use analytics to track:
- Which site referred you to the Service
- How long you use the Service
- Information about your computer
- Basic information about how you use the Service, e.g. which strategies you activate
We collect this information via our analytics partners to see how you use the Service in order to improve it.
When you sign up for the Service, your email address is added to our Newsletter mailing list, which we use to send periodic updates and offers. Each email sent in this way contains an unsubscribe link, which you can use to opt out of the Newsletter.
We may also contact you personally in regards to your use of the Service, for example if there are problems with your subscription payment and your account is in danger of being canceled.